- SLA resin
- Thermoplastic splint
- 3D Pen
- DuPont™ Filament
- eVacuum Kit
DuPont™ 3D filament Zytel®
Product Description :
Advantages of DuPont™ 3D Filaments
- Are consistently high quality
- Are made from great, high performance materials
- Are ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
For more information, visit DuPont at www.3DPrintingSolutions.DuPont.com
ZYTEL® 3D FILAMENT (ZYTEL® 3D1000FL NC010)
DuPont™ Zytel® nylon resin has been an industry leader for more than 70 years, and continues to provide new materials and technical collaboration worldwide. Zytel® combines outstanding heat resistance with chemical- and hydrolysis-resistance. Zytel® nylon materials are used by customers across several industries (automotive, electrical, electronics, furniture, sporting goods, oil and gas etc.).
- Excellent balance of strength and stiffness
- Excellent thermal properties (HDT > 100C)
- Low sensitivity to moisture
- Low warpage and shrinkage
- Excellent surface aesthetics
- Excellent printing performance
Please refer to detailed printing guidelines at DuPont website.
Please refer to Technical Data Sheet at DuPont website.
“DuPont™, Zytel®, Hytrel®, and Surlyn® are trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company”